ENTRAJO CANYON

February 22, 2016

Entrajo Canyon, Moab Utah
 After Cameltoe canyon, Made my way over to Entrajo canyon and parked near a gag station behind a massif ridge south of Moab.  There was a river that I followed that still had snow on the trail as I made my way over to the end of Entrajo Canyon.
Entrajo Canyon, Moab Utah
 I made my way through the top of the canyon and worked down through some of the downclimbs and through the canyon.  I was not too impressed with this canyon as it appeared to be pretty short and just one rappel that can be walked around and down a chimney down climb.
Entrajo Canyon, Moab Utah
 The canyon appears to be good for people that have not been into many canyons as there are some interesting down climbs and a rappel at the end of the canyon. so I would give it a 3AII.
Entrajo Canyon, Moab Utah

You Might Also Like

0 comments

TRANSLATE

European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used and data collected on your blog. In many cases, these laws also require you to obtain consent.