RUSTYS CAVE

December 02, 2015

Rustys Cave
After Thanksgiving I headed out to fox mountain to check out a few caves in the area and get my camera ready for Surprise pit the following day.
Rustys cave
I headed over to Rustys cave which was a 30ft drop into a small walking cave system that had some nice formation rooms and flowstone features.
Rustys cave
I took my time setting up some different shots playing around with lighting and setting on the camera to make sure I could get some decent shots for tomorrow.
Rustys cave
Rustys cave is a nice small easy system and worth the visit as the formations are beautiful and the route of the cave is straightforward.
Rustys cave
FLICKR: https://www.flickr.com/photos/exploration-worldwide/albums/72157659569427484h

You Might Also Like

0 comments

TRANSLATE

European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used and data collected on your blog. In many cases, these laws also require you to obtain consent.