WHITE BED CAVE, CALIFORNIA

March 27, 2017

White Bed Sinkhole, California
 I made a stop at a interesting sinkhole with an apparent cave passage at the bottom of the pile of rocks.  This place appears to be a collapsed sink but it had a vertical entrance.

White Bed Sinkhole, California
 Unfortunately, I did not have any ropes with me so I was not able to get into the cave but it was interesting to see.  It does not appear to be a cave with any extensive passage of any sort but I can see where people have made attempts to get into the sink.

White Bed Sinkhole, California
 This is on an alluvial fan just outside of Death valley.


White Bed Sinkhole, California

You Might Also Like

0 comments

TRANSLATE

European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used and data collected on your blog. In many cases, these laws also require you to obtain consent.