DAVIDSON PEAK. MORMAN MOUNTAIN RANGE, NEVADA

April 03, 2018

Davidson Peak, Morman Mountains
I find it important to retract from the tightening vice of modern day technology and career responsibility to look inward into the future as I look upward to to my near future, the peak of Davidson peak.
  
 summit of Davidson Peak, Morman Mountains
 Located west of mesquite and within the confines of the limestone range of the morman mountain range, Davidson peak is a great half day strut to the peak.

Davidson Peak, Morman Mountains
 some might agree that my favorite kind of rock is limestone and with this mountain made of what was once the bottom of an ocean, I was looking forward to checking out this puppy.

Davidson Peak, Morman Mountains
 Of course I have to take the more difficult way, which allowed me to visit a lesser known and "pristine" meaning...crumbly, exposed, and sketchy direct route to the summit, I kept my eyes open for caves and B-lined for the tip.

Davidson Peak, Morman Mountains
 fortunately for my soul, I was able to re connect a bit more and re calibrate the blue print but unfortunately, I was not able to spot any caves along the way but with miles of potential, I will be back.

Davidson Peak, Morman Mountains

You Might Also Like

0 comments

TRANSLATE

European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used and data collected on your blog. In many cases, these laws also require you to obtain consent.