CENOTE TAAK-BI-HA, MEXICO

November 23, 2021




This is one of the few caves that I would come back to and have a proper dive in. 



The cave was beautiful inside and the lights also made seeing the cave that much more interesting. 


Underwater the formations and decorated rooms continued and I was able to free dive into the cavern one to get a better viewing of the cave. 


This was a beautiful place to free dive and I am grateful I got to see this place. 



The vines came down from the surface for the trees to have an endless supply of water. 


This was a great place and not many people were here which was nice. 


I highly recommend visiting this cave. 


 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

TRANSLATE

European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used and data collected on your blog. In many cases, these laws also require you to obtain consent.