CEMETARY PIT

December 02, 2015

Cemetary Pit, Georgia
After Rustys Cave I headed over to Cemetary Pit which is a 154ft drop and over two miles of cave passage with waterfalls big rooms canyons and some mazy like passage.
Cemetary Pit, Georgia
I rigged to three bolts and descended the ledged drop to the bottom where I proceeded to take a quick look through the passage before heading back up and off the mountain. The cave was pretty interesting but pretty typical passage that you would find in the area. It is a must visit place and I enjoyed my time on fox Mountain .
Cemetary Pit, Georgia
FLICKR: https://www.flickr.com/photos/exploration-worldwide/albums/72157661328890790

You Might Also Like

0 comments

TRANSLATE

European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used and data collected on your blog. In many cases, these laws also require you to obtain consent.